Net worth and Capital minimum requirements
Mustang Pizza and Subs net worth and capital minimum requirements for each new Licensee’s are as follows:
- $75,000 in cash or liquid assets;
- Net worth of $150,000; and
- Ability to obtain financing up to $150,000.
These are minimum requirements and do not represent the total potential costs to open and operate a Mustang Pizza and Subs location.
Additional qualifications and requirements will also include
- The prospective Licensee must have at least one partner who is qualified and can pass the 12 week Mustang Pizza and Subs "Training University". These qualifications must be to the partner that will be the Principal Operator.
- A fully completed Consideration Form and current resume must be submitted for each member of the proposed owner operator Also, Additional documentation from each proposed owner will be required.
Upfront and Ongoing Fees
- The initial startup fee is $25,000 per location.
- An ongoing royalty fee of 4% of net sales is due on a weekly basis.
- Mustang Pizza and Sub’s requires contributions to a local marketing fund.
Specification of Future Sites
What are the specification of future sites that Mustang Pizza and Subs will be looking for?
- Stand Alone Buildings - Shopping Centers - Malls
- Co-Branded sites
- 1200-2000 sq feet
- Easy access to communities and businesses (Homes, Apartments, Colleges, Business, etc)
- 7-10 parking spots.
For more information email us at Ownership@MustangPizza.com – No sales emails please.
*THESE REQUIREMENTS DO NOT GUARANTEE AN OFFER TO AWARD A LICENSE FOR A MUSTANG PIZZA AND SUB LOCATION.